*** Installation Operatives***Location: Enderby, LE19
We are recruiting for Installation Operatives for our client based in Enderby, LE19.
This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a team that makes bespoke products for distribution both nationally and internationally.
The role will involve initially going out with a qualified installer to sites and domestic properties to install products. For this position you must be a driver as eventually you will be required to drive to locations to complete installations.
There is the opportunity here to learn lots of new skills and progress in a trade.
The role is a varied position including reading the drawing before installation and referring to them throughout the process, ensure correct preparation for installation, fitting of products, measuring and cutting where necessary, cleaning and sealing surfaces and much more.
You will have good attention to detail and ensure all metrics are correct and level and identify any issues and rectify as necessary.
You will be fully trained in the products and their installation processes. There will be use of tools to carry out these tasks.
You will need to be physically able to carry out the heavier parts of the job with regards to moving of materials.
This position has the opportunity to become a permanent role after 12 weeks.
Hours of Work
Monday to Friday 07:00am – 15:30pm (start and finish times could vary depending on locations and client needs)
Rate of Pay
Starting at £11.42 depending on experience, Rising after 12 weeks
Duties & Responsibilities
- Use of Power Tools to complete fitting tasks
- Use of hand tools to gain required finishes
- Reading drawings and plans
- Use of measuring equipment to ensure accurate fits
- Jointing and sealing
- Loading and unloading of vehicles
- Quality checking work throughout the process
- Ensuring a clean and safe work environment at all times
Skills & Experience
- Experience of using hand tools
- Experience in a labouring, kitchen fitting, carpentry or glasswork is beneficial for this role
- MUST be a driver for when you are trained to attend sites independently. Van provided
- Ability to move and handle heavy materials and equipment
- Good understanding of health and safety in the workplace
Siamo is an Award-Winning agency who look after their employees and in return for your hard work we offer a generous benefits package, which includes:
- On-Site Parking
- Immediate starts available
- Permanent opportunity
- Excellent training offered
- Contributory pension
- Holiday accrual
- High street savings and voucher schemes
- Employee assistance program offering financial, medical, and mental wellbeing support.
- All workers will have access to an easy to use app or online portal to get the most from all our benefits.
We have a dedicated team who ensure you are safe at work and who are contactable always to ensure the support you need.
How to Apply
Please apply and we shall contact you immediately for an informal chat about the position – we are here to answer all your questions.
Our recruitment process is quick and easy and can be done digitally. We carry out video interviews (Via Teams, Whatsapp, Facetime, Skype) which means the registration process can work around you and your commitments.
So, apply now or alternatively call 0116 233 4404 or email email@example.com for more information.