Warehouse Operative - 7am - 3pm
£11.47 Per Hour
Inductions throughout August
MUST HAVE OWN TRANSPORT TO BE ABLE TO GET TO AND FROM SITE. (Limited public transport available to this site)
With the cost of living continually rising we are proud to be able to offer (after a qualifying period) permanent careers in warehouse and distribution, providing peace of mind and job security at this time of uncertainty.
Our client offers more than just a salary, there are amazing benefits to be enjoyed too once you have completed your probation.
So, we are looking for hard working individuals to join a team within a friendly, ambient warehouse environment to locate and order pick products to ensuring accurate dispatch to stores all over the country. You don’t need Warehouse experience. You just need a can-do attitude, and we’ll teach you the rest.
- Picking store grocery orders using voice pick technology
- Using a LLOP
- Loading and dispatching orders
- Happy to work in a fast-paced environment
- A positive and flexible attitude.
- Self-motivated, always looking for the best in every situation.
- Excellent numeracy and literacy skills
- Commitment to hit targets
- Ability to work in a target driven environment
- Good communication skills and ability to work as part of a team
- Attention to detail and able to work to a high level of accuracy whilst working quickly.
**THIS ROLE IS WORKING 5 DAYS OUT OF 7 AND INCLUDES WEEKENDS ON A ROTA BASIS AND THESE MUST BE WORKED**
- Immediate Starts
- Hot canteen facilities
- Free Tea & Coffee
- Paid breaks
- Full benefits package (ask for more details when we call you)
MORNING: 0700 TO 1500
£11.47 STANDARD FOR THE FIRST 12 WEEKS rising to £12.46 with the possibility of a full time contract/
For an instant response, please call our Leicester Office on 0116 2334404 or email us at email@example.com