From £21,600 per annum
We are looking to recruit an experienced Sales Coordinator for our well established and long-standing client in Swadlincote. This is a great time to join our client as this role has been opened due to high demand and growth.
The right candidate will have a proven track record in service and sales, and you will need to put the customer at the heart of everything. You will be expected to build sustainable relationships with our customers whilst delivering our clients portfolio of products and services to ensure that the customers’ needs are met.
You will be a highly organised, self-motivated individual who drives both service and sales performance and will be able to work on own initiative with excellent communication skills.
This is a permanent office-based position working Monday to Friday 08.30am – 17.00pm with an hour’s lunch.
- Be responsible for processing sales orders & enquiries within your allocated territory.
- Developing & maintaining relationships with new & existing accounts.
- Answer incoming queries regarding stock & pricing.
- Adhere to departmental KPI’s.
- Any other admin related tasks if required.
- Minimum of 1 years working within a sales environment preferred.
- Must be Customer focused.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and relationships simultaneously.
- Excellent time management and organisation.
- Prioritise your workload and manage efficiently.
- Happy to work in a fast paced environment
- Be a team player.
- Must have excellent communication skills.
- Company pension
- Employee discount
- On-site parking
- Private medical insurance
- Sick pay
If you feel you have the experience that we are looking for and would like to apply then please forward your CV to email@example.com or alternatively call the Ashby Team on 01530 416770 for more information.