Warehouse Operative - Day Shift
Warehouse Operatives Required - Day shift
We are currently seeking to recruit experienced Warehouse Workers for my client based in Measham . Immediate starts available for the right candidate
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a friendly team within a clean and safe warehouse environment This is due to growth of the company as they approach their busiest times.
This is a temporary ongoing role with an excellent chance of becoming a permanent position for the right candidate.
Must be comfortable with heights and happy to train and learn all aspects of MHE
Experience with a Forklift is advantageous but no licence required.
Once taken on permanent potential for enhanced payments!!
Hours and pay
- £10.42 per hour
- Monday to Friday
- 07.00am -15.30pm with the flexibility to do other shifts if needed
- Checking orders accurately
- Unloading Containers
- Breaking Shipments down
- Picking, packing and dispatch of goods
- Checking in of goods
- Sorting and storing away products
- Report any discrepancies or problems to line Manger immediately
- Stock take (may involve some weekend/ afterhours work)Processing of returns
- Keeping your designated area clean and tidy
- General Warehouse Duties
- FLT Licence would be an advantage
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Must have warehouse experience
- Good numerical skills and attention to detail
- Must be organised
- Have the ability to work under pressure and own initiative
- Experience with SAP also an advantage
- Must be physically fit as some heavy lifting is required.
- Immediate starts with full training provided.
- Paid Holidays
- Pension Scheme
- Free on-site car parking
- Siamo Benefits scheme
- Excellent chance of a Permanent position
If you feel this could be the role for you please call the Ashby Team on 01530 416770 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org