MHE Trainer - Runcorn - 27k per annum - Day shift
We are looking for a MHE trainer to undertake all MHE training, examinations and associated duties and responsibilities at our client site in Runcorn.
What you’ll be doing…
• Reporting to the Training Manager.
• To assist in training, assessing and re-assessing all users of MHE.
• To assist in maintaining accurate testing and certification records liaising with the Training Department.
• To carry out duties accurately.
• To ensure the profile of the site is maintained to the very highest standard.
• To be responsible for the Health and Safety of themselves and other operatives by adhering to safe working practices.
• To attend training courses when required.
• You will currently hold a recognised RTITB / ITSAAR qualification
• Good organisational skills and the ability to manage own time
• Very good written and verbal communication skills and well-developed presentation skills
• Confident and competent in the use of Microsoft office applications (eg; Word/Excel/PowerPoint/Outlook)
• Must be flexible with regards to shift work as you may be required to cover all 3 shift patterns at times when the business needs decree.
• Strong awareness of Health and Safety
Main duties will fall in 0600 to 1400 but at times training will need to take place on pm and night shift
33 days per annum (including bank holidays)