An exciting opportunity for a VNA driver has arisen in one of our clients based in Hamshall Distribution Park, Coleshill, B46
**Immediate Starts Available**
Title: VNA Fork Lift Driver
Reporting into: Warehouse & Distribution Manager
Hours: You will be required to work Monday to Friday 6am-3pm/1pm-10pm on a rotational shift.
Duties & Key Responsibilities:
- To unload and load vehicles as and when necessary and ensuring a count of goods loaded on and off the vehicle.
- Constantly promote and ensure that the business is always adhering to Health & Safety matters.
- To assist the warehouse in daily duties such as overs, stock management, courier services, reporting and a clean working environment.
- Liaise with machine operators and client services in ensuring the smooth running of live mailings.
- Helping with preparing workstations i.e. stock bought to machines; consumables etc
- Daily forklift checks and maintenance to maintain ISO regulations.
- Assisting with stock takes and daily counts
- Completing, scanning and maintaining paperwork/computerised stock system to aid accurate records.
- To follow defined goods in, goods out and internal warehouse processes at all times.
FLT - MUST have a valid licence
- Communication – Ability to liaise with and communicate instructions and requirements to fulfilment team members to achieve maximum machine efficiency.
- Teamwork – good team member, provide support to other team members, positive team attitude, willing to assist in completing team workload.
- Attention to detail – complete work without needs for supervision and to deadlines, striving for highest standards.
- Attitude – enthusiastic, motivated, good work ethic, flexibility to tasks & hours of work, desire to learn, accept ownership/responsibility.
- Immediate starts with full training provided and on-site support from Siamo
- Free Gyn
- Paid Holidays
- Pension Scheme
- Free on-site car parking
- Get amazing deals exclusively available to yourselves through Siamo Benefits scheme which is totally FREE to all Siamo employees while shopping online or in-store at hundreds of different retailers
- Excellent chance of a Permanent position
- Digital for speed and efficiency
- Video interviews available (Teams, Skype, FaceTime, WhatsApp)
- Paper applications available on request