Wax Room General Operative
£10.44 Per Hour
We are looking for someone to join a leading UK Investment Casting manufacturer which has been supplying major OEM’s and suppliers across many industries for the last 50 years and offer bespoke and often very complex components in an extensive range of metals and specialist alloys.
We are looking to recruit a highly motivated General Operative to join our Wax Room who is willing to learn and develop in a manufacturing environment.
The role will involve working as part of a team; demonstrating flexibility with a willingness to learn and embrace new skills.
Successful candidates will demonstrate a keen eye for detail and dexterity in handling small parts.
Previous experience of working in a Manufacturing environment producing small parts and operating machinery is essential.
You will be working Monday – Thursday 07.30am – 16:30pm Friday 07.30am-12.30pm
- Assembling wax patterns, operating machinery, and ensuring customer quality standards are always maintained.
- Accurately complete Production Cards accompanying each job, clearly identifying scrap or non-conformities.
- Maintain and operate machinery and equipment in correct and safe manner, in line with operating procedures.
- Carryout daily general housekeeping and cleanliness of the department, ensuring all equipment, tools and materials are in a secure and safe condition.
- Demonstrate manual dexterity to handle small to large different shaped parts/items.
- Demonstrate good oral and written communication skills.
- Self-motivated and able to adapt to changing priorities.
- Ability to work on own initiative as well as successfully within a team.
- Good understanding of Health & Safety at Work regulations.
- Immediate Starts.
- Siamo benefits Package including (*see below)
- Comprehensive onboarding and training process.
- Employee of the Month Award
- Refer a friend scheme where you are rewarded for introducing Colleagues
- Paid holidays
- Pension Scheme
- Possible chance of a permanent position with our client for Top Performers
- Free Car-Parking
- Recruitment Process Digital for speed and efficiency with video interviews if required.
Apply now and we will contact you to discuss the role further and get you registered to start work.
Alternatively, you can call 0116 2334404.