Customer Service Executive
Offering a rewarding position with Siamo is one of our clients based in Swindon, seeking a Customer Service Executive.
Our client leads within the healthcare sector providing optical and hearing care solutions at home for Senior Customers. An empathetic individual looking for a rewarding position with infinite growth and progression opportunities will be welcomed to this role.
Resilient, proactive, and ambitious being among those key qualities needed for this role, you will assist with providing a life-changing service operating across the UK supporting the NHS to provide vital eye and hearing care to people who may struggle to get to the high street unaided. Experience within a customer focused role will be extremely advantageous.
You will work for an ever-expanding company of whom value their team and strive to reach full potential in all members who join them. Training is available.
What benefits accompany this client?
- £21,313 Base Salary
- Mon-Fri 08:00am – 17:30am
- 20 days holiday including bank holiday entitlement.
- Excellent pension scheme
- Life Assurance
- Access to health and wellbeing initiatives
- Discounted Eyewear and hearing products
This Customer Service Executive role will have the below responsibilities:
- Managing inbound calls from patients
- Understanding and providing key product knowledge to the patient’s ensuring communication is clear for patients.
- Diaries aftercare calls with patients who have received their private or NHS fitting appointment.
- Ensure that patients in need of separate teams are transferred to the correct department.
- Working proactively with contacts to ensure the brand stays strong when selecting services.
The ideal candidate for this Customer Service Executive Vacancy will have:
- Exceptional customer Service skills
- Previous experience in a customer focused role being essential.
- Proactive positive mindset with the desire to exceed expectations.
- Strong Problem-Solving Skills
- Competent IT Skills