CNC Machinist - Day shift
Siamo are on the hunt for a CNC Machinist to join one of our valued partners based in Cirencester, an esteemed Engineering Firm specialising in precision parts across a multitude of industries.
Looking for a meticulous individual who takes pride in their work, along with high attention to detail, our client offers a range of benefits to show appreciation for their team’s hard work and success brought to the business.
Accustomed with previous exposure working with CNC Machines, you will ensure the equipment is working to its full potential, troubleshooting, and maintaining the machines for successful operation across the business.
What benefits accompany this client?
- £26,000 - £29,000 DOE
- Mon- Thurs 07:30 – 16:30, Friday 07:30 – 12:30pm
- Profit Based Annual Bonus
- Health Scheme
- Life Insurance
- Excellent Pension plan
- Gym membership
- Cycle to work scheme
This CNC Machinist role will have the below responsibilities:
- Working from Technical Drawing i.e. Blueprint, Process Sheets
- Able secure and insert specific tolling to the necessary machines
- Installing programmes into the memory banks on machines
- Working to specific tolerances ensuring these are accurate for each performance of the tools attached through machine turrets
- Ensuring machines are adjusted correctly via coordinates, modifying and editing programs to compensate for materials and tools etc.
- Reporting to the Supervisor with any queries
The ideal candidate for this CNC Machinist Vacancy will have:
- Previous exposure working with CNC Machines operating and setting up of CNC Lathe and Mill Machines is essential.
- Exposure working to tolerance levels and precision measuring instruments being essential.
- Strong Mathematical knowledge in reading blueprints, process sheets etc.
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Confident individual with ability to work off own initiative.