Junior Marketing Designer
An industry leading and award-winning marketing agency, part of a larger worldwide group who are forever pushing boundaries have a vacancy in their design team, for a Junior Marketing Designer to their growing team. Working with well-known brands developing strong, design driven work across a range of campaigns. Our client has an incredible company culture with an all for one goal and many of the team are thought leaders in their fields.
Our client provides outstanding career routes with extensive training, funded studies and the variety of campaigns widening your knowledge and skillsets.
This Junior Marketing Designer role will have the below benefits:
- Hybrid working
- Work from anywhere up to 4 weeks a year
- 25 days annual holiday
- Plus, Birthday, Sunny Day, Christmas closure 3 days, Mental Wellbeing 4 half days, and up to 5 days buyback
- Loyalty leave
- £50 quarterly cultural allowance
- Pension + life cover
- Private health cover
- Recognition programmes
- Industry-leading Shared Parenthood Policy with up to 6 months paid leave
- Free parking
The Junior Marketing Designer role will have the following responsibilities:
- r helping to drive the creative process, with an understanding of the design principles: colour, contrast, balance, typography, layout, grids and consistency
- Play an integral part in getting the smaller jobs through the business, picking up rounds of amends and ensuring consistency and attention to detail throughout
- Work across various digital media, including email, web, apps and print.
- Ensure visual impact on everything, utilising consistent and bespoke layouts throughout.
- Actively involved in client and internal presentations, with support from more senior team members when needed.
- Have an ability to adapt design content across digital banner platforms, MPU, leaderboard and skyscraper.
This Junior Marketing Designer role will require the below:
- 1 year previous exposure within a Designer role
- Be bursting with creativity and original ideas.
- Have a strong typographic understanding and an ability to follow brand guidelines.
- Be a conscientious and hard-working individual showing great enthusiasm to learn and pass on your learnings to the team.
- Manage your own workload, with your team’s help.
- Be a collaborative, team player able to get stuck in when things get busy.
- Have excellent organisational skills & time management