CNC Turner - 2 Axis CNC - Night Shift
CNC Turner - 2 Axis CNC Turning – Late shift – Permanent
£30k - £37k p.a Night Shift
Monday – Wednesday – 4.30pm – 3.30am/ Thursday 4.30pm – 1.30am
Do you have a passion for precision engineering, an excellent understanding of the turning process and can work to tight tolerances and surface finishes? Our client specialise in manufacturing low volume, high quality, tubular and threaded components and due to continuous expansion, they are actively hiring for an experienced 2 axis CNC Turner as they are looking to expand their engineering team.
The company is family owned and run, has an excellent reputation for honesty, flexibility, communication and continual investment and improvement in both skills and services. They have an excellent staff retention rate with over 50% of their team with over 10 years service.
- Proven time served experience in programming, setting and operating 2 axis turning machines.
- Excellent working knowledge of 2 axis CNC machines, cutting speeds and feeds, geometric tolerances.
- Solid understanding of interpreting engineering drawings and standards.
- Experience of Fanuc 210i-T and / or Manual Guide controls would be advantageous.
- Worked within a machine shop environment.
- Have a hands-on, quality driven, positive, self-motivated manner in order to be able to hit the ground running
- Confident in working on parts up to ¢300mm x 3m in length, using lifting equipment provided. Hoist training will also be provided.
Package and Benefits:
- Salary depending on experience. Range £30-£37k per annum.
- The position is full-time and permanent, and an immediate start is available.
- Hours are Monday – Wednesday 4.30pm – 3.30am, Thursday 4.30pm – 1.30am.
- Holidays are 20 days + 8 Bank Holidays + Bonus holiday over the Christmas Period
- Government Pension Scheme
- Health Care Scheme
- Excellent working conditions
- Free Onsite Parking