Are you looking for a company experiencing exciting growth, with a passionate and driven marketing team within the heart of Munich. With a brand that reaches 150 countries this is an opportunity with development joining their department as a Junior Copewriter to expand their brand name within Germany.
The key focus for this role is to create both engaging and creative content bringing skill, imagination and drive keeping inline with the companies brand expanding their reach and quality in their fastest growing market.
This role will involve creation of content, events communications, social media, newsletters and website content
This Junior Copywriter vacancy will be based within a state-of-the-art office providing a hybrid and a flexible working schedule to maximise work life balance matching the companies values.
- €34,000 - €38,000 DOE
- Hybrid working pattern
- Flexible work schedule post probation
- Annual bonus scheme
- 27 days annual leave entitlement plus pubic days
- Free onsite parking
- Company pension
- Regular company events
- Free drinks and morning fruits provided
This Junior Copywriter role will have the below responsibilities:
- Create engaging and platform-specific content for one of our largest and fastest growing markets, the DACH region
- Bringing your skill, imagination and drive to all copy-based content
- Create concepts and ideas, keeping in line with our brand, but bringing something unique to the content
- Comfortable with working across multiple target groups and channels, always hitting the right tone
- Creating content such as event communications, newsletters, social media posts, video, website and print content
- Support the development and implementation of new ideas to effectively support our target groups
- Collaborate closely with the Europe Marketing team and other departments including Sales, Events, Operations, Regulatory and Legal to ensure content is EU compliant
The ideal candidate for this Junior Copywriter vacancy will have the below:
- Professional experience as a copywriter, ideally in a creative agency.
- A Bachelor’s degree in literature, Publishing, Digital Marketing, Communications or another relevant subject is preferable but not essential.
- Clarity of expression, a high level of creativity, a passion for words and a creative thinker, looking at all ideas and tones from human, apt, modern, digital, and out-of-the-box.
- Flexible and able to adapt – you don't let multiple text adjustments or change of plans put you off your stride!
- You follow current trends and are interested and inspired by social topics.
- Over time, you’ll need to develop in-depth product knowledge and a holistic understanding of all departmental activities and communication requirements.
- You are a team player who always has the bigger picture in mind.
- Native German speaker with excellent English skills (B2 level).
- Proficient in Microsoft Office software, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook. Ideally you’ll also have some experience with Adobe suite software such as InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop, although this is not essential.
- A portfolio with convincing work samples.