Junior Pre-Sales Consultant
We here at Siamo Recruitment are working with a worldwide IT cybersecurity powerhouse with an expanding and talented sales function with vacancies for hungry and driven Junior Pre-Sales Consultants to join them in their exciting visions for growth.
Whether it’s a passion for sales or IT this is the role for you.
The Junior Pre-Sales Consultant will build relationships with partners, seek and technically qualify sales opportunities by identifying customers requirements working with the technical department to close deals.
Based in the heart of Cirencester your focus will be secure networking led sales producing compelling sales proposals for their customer base across the UK.
This role will provide a multi targetted bonus structure accompanied with excellent career progression within the leading brand of cybersecurity.
This Junior Pre-Sales Consultant will have the following responsibilities:
- Provide technical assistance and guidance during the pre-sales process by identifying customers technical and business requirements prior to designing a solution, consulting with technical teams about capabilities
- Articulate the company’s Secure Networking technology and vendor product portfolio for both business and technical users
- Assess, analyze and understand opportunity requirements, and identify requirement gaps that may impact the solutioning
- To provide technical validation and or Bill of Materials assurance to the Sales teams and partners.
- • Technically qualify sales opportunities
- Ensure that all necessary information is collated prior to producing a solution
- Understand the business drivers and risks involved to the customer from the potential solution
- Translate and communicate business requirements to the wider sales team to derive and finalize the cost and timeline estimates
- Structure and produce compelling sales proposals/commercial and technical documentation outlining the solution and business benefits to clients
- Conduct and Defend the solution proposal with Account Representatives(internal and to the client)
- Build relationships with partners and proactively seek new sales opportunities
This Junior Pre-Sales Consultant will require the below exposure:
- A natural passion for sales and IT
- Bachelor’s/College Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Technology or relevant experience and Vendor Certifications
- Knowledgeable in enterprise networking particularly LAN, WLAN, WAN and Perimeter solutions
- 1 to 2 years’ experience working in enterprise networking
- Proven experience in business or requirements analysis
- Outstanding communication, presentation, and leadership skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills
- Creative thinker, with a vision
- Analytical and inquisitive, with excellent attention to detail
- Self-motivated work style with strong adherence to deadlines
Our clients locations is easily commutable from: Swindon, Oxfordshire, Cheltenham and Gloucestershire