Fulltime - Permanent
37.5 hours per week
Monday - Friday
· Read Engineering Drawings
· Good knowledge of machining, manufacturing, and inspection
· Good working knowledge of assembly, large and small assemblies.
· Ability to perform a range of engineering tests, this will range from assembly to running and recording data.
· Assessments of components and liaison with suppliers for refurbishment
· Perform any other duties as required.
· Ideally time served/apprenticeship trained technician.
· An understanding of quality and how important it is to the company.
· Able to communicate both verbally and written.
· Working knowledge of office 365 programs especially Excel.
· Organised with the ability to handle more than one job at a time.
· Can prioritise their workload to complete their goals.
· Be able to create and manage paperwork.
· A good working and flexible attitude, whatever the task.
· Conscientious and hardworking.
· Team player that can work with others
25 Days hols + Bank Hols
Flexible working (shifts usually start at 7.15 and finish at 4pm) with a Noon finish on Fridays.
Pension (up to 7% match from employer)
Private Health Care