Assistant Finance Manager
- Review of site purchases - Raising and receipt of purchase orders to correct P&L codes
- Review product ordering and allocation
- Procurement card transaction reviews of purchasing logs
- Review and authorise collation of hours for payroll
- Produce month end reporting to an accurate standard
- Complete weekly customer reporting and work with the General and Transport manager on operational improvements
- Review holiday and sick records
- Identify potential cost saving opportunities
- Undertake financial analysis and projects as required
- Monitor contractor performance to ensure efficiency and cost savings where possible
- Provide information to the Finance manager and Head of Finance as and when required to via 121's
- Provide sickness and holiday cover for the Finance Manager and Head of Finance when required.
As the Assistant Finance Manager you will provide you will provide financial and administrative support to the Finance Manager for the Distribution Centre, delivering timely and value added services, whilst meeting deadlines with accuracy and on a timely manner.
Partnering with key site stakeholders and understanding site operations, along with owning and completing the weekly and monthly financial reports for the site operations.
- Advanced Excel skills-AAT part qualified is desirable
- Strong admin and planning skills
- Problem Solving
- Ability to liaise with staff and customers from various
- Must be able to work under pressure
- Experience with SAP
- Presentation skills
- Understanding of WMS
- Ability to manage multiple tasks
37.5 per week
Location Of Work
100% site based during probationary period, then hybrid as agreed with the Finance Manager.