We are currently recruiting for a Labourer to work with in of our clients based in Aldershot
Monday – Friday – 8 hours a day
About the role
Working with a qualified Lawn Operatives on customer lawns to help with the process of scarification, aeration, fertilisation and moss control. In general, you will be requested to rake lawns, pick up grass and other garden material - to bag it or move it to compost heaps or recycle bins, ensuring a professional, high level of service at all times.
- To visit a number of designated customers on a daily basis and assist the lawn operative.
- Provide assistance using the necessary machinery to aerate and scarify lawns and remove waste to an acceptable level.
- Maintain a high level of cleanliness and basic maintenance of all machinery at the end of a working period.
- Maintain standards of all health and safety practices, as supplied by GreenThumb Limited.
- Maintaining a high level of cleanliness of the company vehicle.
- Maintain the company uniform and replace as and when the need arises.
- Ensure a professional and smart appearance at all times.
- Carry out any other duties that may be considered relevant to the position within the terms of the contract of employment.
If you like working outside and have flair for gardening, please apply now !ing
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £11.00/£11.65 per hour
- On-site parking
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Oxford: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Construction: 1 year (preferred)
- CSCS (preferred)
- Driving Licence (preferred)
Work Location: In person
Reference ID: KB 1005