Part-Time Van Drivers
Delivery Driver – Flexible Shifts Available to meet your needs
Are you a driver looking for:
Competitive pay - £12.00 p/h
Flexible Shift Patterns:
- 05:00 am - 13:00 pm 13:30 pm - 22:00 pm
- Saturday and Sunday
Location: Reading, RG2
Successful candidates will be picking, loading, and delivering products to our customers, ensuring you are complying with all relevant Health & Safety and Due Diligence needs, and playing a crucial part at each product's touch point to ensure our customers receive their orders exactly when they need them.
Able and comfortable working within a team environment, whilst taking responsibility for small individual orders.
This is a role that would suit a variety of different people with different experiences—working in a modern environment, with a good assessment and training structure to help you integrate into your new role.
- Picking and packing customer orders into vans
- Quality checking products to ensure correctness prior to dispatch
- Ensuring that working areas are clean and tidy at all times
- Following health and safety guidelines
- You must have a full UK/EU manual driving license (with no more than 6 points on your license)
- Held this for at least 12 months
- DBS check
Ideally, you should have experience driving a 3.5-tonne vehicle within the last three years.
You will be assessed on your skills and behaviors during an interview and if successful you will have a driving assessment within your probation period.
- Working in a friendly team, with good facilities where people are at the heart of the business.
- Staff dining area with relaxation areas and free tea and coffee.
- Good transport links and free onsite parking facilities.
- Siamo Benefits for all Siamo staff, discounts on major retail stores, accident cover, cinema tickets, and much more!
Apply online by following the job board instructions. Alternatively, to speed up the process, e-mail your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you as soon as possible.