£26,000 Per Annum
We have an exciting new opportunity for an experienced Payroll Administrator to join our client based centrally in Leicester.
This role is a full-time position working Monday to Friday 9am – 5pm (some flexibility around start and finish times may be considered)
The role will involve general payroll admin duties such as dealing with pay queries, processing pay slips and ensuring accurate logging of hours.
You will be responsible for petty cash and ensuring accurate data is entered into the system.
We are looking for someone who has had experience using SAGE or a similar payroll system as the payroll is currently in the process of coming in-house. This is an exciting opportunity to be part of implementing the new system and the future of how payroll will work for this organisation
The successful candidate will be IT literate and have really good attention to detail.
Responsibilities are as follows:
- Being an integral part of setting up the in-house [payroll system and managing it thereafter.
- General admin payroll duties including dealing with pay queries, logging hours and pay rates accurately and ensuring deadlines are adhered to.
- Dealing with petty cash and ensuring everything is logged correctly
- Ensuring payments are made and invoices dealt with in a timely manner
To be considered for this role you must have the following:
- Experience in payroll administration
- Understanding of basic payroll process
- Experience of using SAGE and/or a similar payroll package.
- Ability to prioritise workloads.
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to use IT packages effectively
- Excellent attention to detail
The salary is starting at £26,00 and comes with excellent support and training, annual leave entitlement and pension scheme.
If you are interested in this position, please apply now. Alternatively, if you want to talk about the position and get further information you can email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0116 2334404