Class 1 Container Driver
The Siamo Group are looking to recruit a Class 1 Container Driver to work with their Northamptonshire through the summer period covering sickness and holiday.
Working as a Class 1 Container Driver you will have experience of working in such a role, as this isn't your normal Class 1 work.
Duties of working as Class 1 Container Driver will be-
- Dropping/Picking up containers at different ports throughout the UK.
- Work on an AD HOC basis (around 2-3days a week).
What we require from you whilst working for Siamo as a Class 1 Container Driver .
- Class 1 licence.
- Valid CPC and Digi Tacho card.
- DP World Certificate is essential.
- Experience on Class 1 and container work is preferred (at least 3 months).
- Valid Rhides card/Gate Passes.
- Own transport to commute to and from work is desired.
- Great time keeping and communication skills.
Hours of work for the Class 1 Container driver-
Mixture of Days/Nights Varied.
Salary of Class 1 container driver-
To be discussed at Registration.