Aviation Training Instructor
Siamo are working alongside a longstanding partner who are a specialist within Aviation Training, looking to on board a multiskilled and well-rounded ATT Technical Instructor – Aviation Technical Training Instructor, based within commutable distance of Heathrow, Stansted, Luton or their Kemble location.
This role may specialist in mechanical, avionic, composite specialties and more. Providing development and varied lessons based within hangars, workshop and classrooms.
This Aviation Technical Training Instructor role will see you provide theoretical and practical delivery of ATT training products, ongoing updates, maintenance and editing of training material to present power point presentations to willing learner.
For this Aviation Technical Training Instructor, the ideal candidate would have an aircraft maintenance license (ideally a B license), a teaching qualification, and a relevant degree level qualification.
However, candidates holding Part 147 or similar engineering environment experience and hold the relevant certification for the modules planned to be taught will be considered.
This role provides an exciting amount of autonomy and exposure to all students providing and promoting material and development of the training products to ensure ATT remains at the forefront of training for the industry.
Why Join our partner:
- Starting Salary: £47,000- £53,000 DOE
- Flexible teaching hours with a minimum 160 contact days per annum
- Hours and working schedule: Mon-Fri – 08:30 – 16:00
- 25 annual holidays plus 8 statutory days
- Flexible holiday policy – Buy additional or sell up to 5 days holiday
- Flexitime – Hours can be accrued and taken back as leave when working beyond contracted hours
Your main duties within this Aviation Technical Training Instructor position:
- The theoretical and practical delivery of ATT training products, striving to ensure that ATT meets customer satisfaction key performance indicators (KPI) and targets.
- The ongoing update, maintenance and editing of ATT training material to include approved course notes, PowerPoint presentations and other data ensuring compliance with internal ATT process whilst doing so.
- Development and innovation of training products and material to ensure ATT remains at the forefront of training for the industry.
- EASA Approved Examiner and Invigilator duties as required by the ATT Training Manager and subject to successful qualification for the role.
- The ongoing update, maintenance and editing of the ATT examination database.
The ideal Candidate for this Aviation Technical Training Instructor position:
- Desirable - Holds an aircraft maintenance license (ideally a B license)
- EASA Qualified
- Cat B part 66 modules
- Desirable - Holds a teaching qualification
- Desirable - Experience in a Part 147 environment and a relevant degree level qualification
- Essential - Holds a valid driving license
Minimum 5 years experience within the industry