£27,000-£30,000 per annum depending on experience
This is a fantastic opportunity for a technical estimator to join a local company in Swadlincote on a full time permanent basis. This is an office based role.
The role of the Technical Estimator will ensure customers and the company’s needs are met, liaising regularly with other sales personnel and colleagues from other departments. To be a point of contact for customers and provide both pre and after sales advice on our products, in particular looking at the technical side of the product.
Knowledge of the Building Industry, AutoCAD and DWG would be advantageous.
This is an office based role Monday to Thursday 08.30am - 17.00
- Managing and interpreting customer requirements.
- Calculating customer quotations.
- Liaising with other members of the sales team and other technical staff.
- Respond to and deal with internal and external communication by email and telephone.
- Produce take offs from drawings provided by the customer to ensure suitable products are selected and producing competitive quotations.
- Working closely with the internal sales office team to assist with technical issues and queries
- Analysing customer drawings and providing technical advice and support.
- Attend any relevant training sessions to ensure you are fully equipped to perform your duties effectively and attend management meetings as required.
- Undertake any other duties which can be reasonably asked of a Manager as required by the operation.
- The job holder will be required to have a “can do “ mentality as well as a positive demeanour.
- GCSE In Math's and English
- Strong attention to detail
- Computer literate
An understanding of the building industry, AutoCAD & DWG would be advantageous
- 21 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Free Parking
- Uniform provided
- Bike to work scheme available
If you feel you have the knowledge in this area and would like to apply then please forward your CV over to firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively call the team on 01530 416770