£11.28 Starting Rate
We are currently recruiting a Quality Inspector for our client based in Leicester, LE5
This is an opportunity to work for a business that invests in your progression by offering training to increase your skills and abilities.
The role is ongoing and will go permanent after 12 weeks.
You will be ensuring the manufactured parts are thoroughly checked for faulty or imperfections before distribution to clients. You would be working with parts for construction machinery.
You will have a keen eye for detail and understanding of the importance of quality of products.
You will be based in a laid-back environment with an organization that provides support and progression.
We are looking for someone with experience of quality inspecting in a manufacturing or engineering environment.
- To carry out checks on parts produced
- Log details accurately on the system
- Carry out work in a timely manner to ensure timely distribution.
- Complete works in a timely manner
- Liaising with operators and managers effectively at all times.
- Ensuring health & safety at all times
- Experience of quality inspecting within a manufacturing or engineering environment.
- Hard working and reliable
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good understanding of health and safety in the workplace
- Keenness to learn
Hours of Work
Monday to Friday 14:00pm –22:00pm
Rate of Pay
£11.28 per Hour increasing after 12 weeks
- Immediate starts with full training provided.
- Paid Holidays
- Pension Scheme
- Free on-site car parking
- Get amazing deals exclusively available to yourselves through Siamo Benefits scheme which is totally FREE to all Siamo employees while shopping online or in-store at hundreds of different retailers
- Permanent position after 12 weeks
Siamo Group is a multi-award-winning Recruitment Agency with a national network of local branches, gaining ISO 9001 accreditation and recognition from the London Stock Exchange Group as one of its Top 1000 Companies to Inspire Britain
All Siamo employees form the foundations of our success which makes it essential that we recruit individuals who are self-driven to work hard and provide a first-class service and deliver as promised to our customers. In return we can offer you the opportunity to work with a fantastic, professional, and hard-working group of people with the real potential to develop and progress your career within the industry you work in.
We are committed to our job seekers – who are a valued part of our business – and we take great pride in assuring your satisfaction. By working with Siamo Group, job seekers are guaranteed professional, ethical treatment and a comprehensive benefits package. After all, happy, fulfilled staff are the key to a stable, reliable workforce
Apply now if you feel this is the position for you, or alternatively call 0116 2334404 or email firstname.lastname@example.org