We here at Siamo Recruitment have an exciting opportunity partnering with a leading engineering firm based in South Cerney looking to onboard Production Operatives to their growing and passionate production team.
This role will provide variety, working on the front-line building and assembling bespoke products ensuring successful customer satisfaction.
These Production Operative vacancies will be a minimum 5-month contract and offer; sociable working hours, a varied workload, and for the right candidate, an opportunity for this contract to be extended based on performance and productivity.
Why join our client:
- Monday – Friday 07:30am – 15:30pm
- Competitive Salary
- Free Onsite Parking, Lunchrooms
- Minimum 5-month contract
- Temporary based role with the opportunity to be extended
This Production Operative role will have the following responsibilities:
- Verifying drawings and part lists to identify correct tooling’s, components and materials required.
- Interpreting engineering drawings ensuring builds are safe and meet customer needs.
- Ensuring components to be assembled undergo a cleansing guaranteeing uncontaminated use for assembly.
- Completing necessary paperwork accurately in a timely manner; Rectification sheets, inspection records etc.
- Ensuring the day-to-day working environment is kept safe and clean.
- Adhering to company policies and procedures.
The ideal candidate for this Production Operative vacancy will have the below:
- Naturally hands on with previous experience in production and assembly.
- Previous experience working with precious metals including aluminum.
- Computer literate with previous experience logging data.
- Previous experience using hand tools is essential.
- Naturally a team player.
- Full UK Driving License.
In the first instance, please call Stephanie on 01285 640734 if this role is of interest to you.