Business Development Manager
Great Opportunity, with a fantastic remuneration package and career progression!!
Award winning recruitment company, Siamo Group are looking to employ a Business Development Manager to join their successful Central Sales Team. Full training will be provided, and an offer of up to level 5 Business Management qualifications for the right candidate. Market Leading Bonus scheme for results achieved. Fantastic opportunity for growth and progression within a successful and trusted organisation.
The role will be to support the continued expansion of the onsite managed service network by introducing new clients through sales and the development of new and existing client accounts. Working with Senior Management and Managers in designated areas with the development of leads and PSL’s in order to achieve targets and objectives.
Hours: 9am-5pm with x1 hours paid lunch
Salary: £35,000-£45,000 dependant on level of experience.
Why join Siamo Recruitment?
- An uncapped commission structure with a market leading bonus scheme paid monthly
- A chance to have an entrepreneurial vision with responsibility
- Annual sales competitions competing nationally to win prizes
- Top biller awards
- A training division providing you with the opportunity to gain NVQ’s, Degree and Masters Degree all funded by Siamo
What we are looking for?
- Hard working and confident with a positive attitude
- A great personality with a passion for people
- Two years sales experience, either in field sales or telesales is essential.
- Ability to work to targets and deadlines
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Software
- Diligence and organisation skills
Key Functions of the Position:
- Win new business primarily within the industrial sector for temporary recruitment from telephone call, to contract.
- Relationship build and lead generate
- Achieving monthly KPI targets for business development
- Gaining business at the targeted price and margin agreed by Manager.
- Presenting proposals to clients
- Tender and bid writing experience preferred but not essential
- Develop and grow relationships through regular contact with clients via calls and agreed visits with both new and developed clients
- Work closely with the Manager to achieve all of the company’s sales objectives and consult with them about leads and client requirements to find swift resolution and provide a professional customer service
- Understand the recruitment and legislation process to enable greater gains from all stakeholders
- Wherever possible promote and cross sell the various divisions of the Siamo Group.
Own transport is required and must be willing to travel
Educated to an A Level or equivalent level
If you feel you are suitable for the position please email your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org