Siamo are currently looking to recruit an Administrator for our established partner of whom has over 3 decades experience of trading and has mastered long term relationships with customers and suppliers in this time.
A company with a notable long staff retention there is room for growth and potential for progression for the right candidate.
This role will require an individual looking for an opportunity to grow and support a small and welcoming team, reporting to the Administrative Co-Ordinator, and assisting with transport logistics, overseeing day to day operations.
The Package Supporting This Vacancy:
- £22,000 Base Salary
- Mon-Fri 08:30am – 17:00pm
- 20 days + bank holiday annual leave allowance
- Free car parking on site
- Commutable via own vehicle, public transport or within walking distance
- A small friendly team
- Longevity of service accompanied with career progression
This Administrator Role Will Have the Below Responsibilities:
- Supporting with Sales and Purchase Orders
- Assist with organising logistics and transport operations
- Maintaining Stock control levels
- Support with Purchase ledgers and goods received
- Aiding the surrounding team with day to day operations
- Reporting to the Administrative Co-Ordinator
The Ideal Candidate For this Administrator Vacancy Will Have:
- Proficient IT exposure with MS Office and Excel
- Excellent interpersonal skills interacting with colleagues, suppliers and Clients (ability to build long lasting relationships internal and external)
- Clear and Confident written and verbal communication
- Understand confidentiality is key
- Ability to prioritise and work to an accurate measure when achieving deadlines
- Minimum of 5 GCSE Grades A-C, including English and Maths
In the first instance, please call Stephanie on 01285 640734 if this role is of interest to you.