Principle Designer / CDM Advisor
Principal Designer/CDM Advisor
£35,000 - £45,000 Per Annum
We have an exciting opportunity for a Principal Designer/CDM Advisor to join an established and innovative engineering and surveying consultancy.
This role is primarily based at the leicester Office but offers some hybrid working and requires some travel.
We are ideally looking for someone with a degree within the construction industry, with design risk management skills and PD/CDM professional qualifications. A NEBOSH General Certificate and/or Construction Certificate would also be desirable.
The role will involve advising and helping clients with their CDM requirements, preparing and submissions of F10s, liaising with teams around design risk management and identifying key hazards.
You will be required to carry out site health and safety inspections, drawing up of health and safety plans and liaising with construction teams to ensure ongoing updates on health and safety.
In return you are offered a generous salary and fantastic benefits package.
Salary: £35,000 - £45,000 per Annum
- Providing advice and guidance to clients to ensure CDM standards are met.
- Preparing and submitting F10s.
- Liaising with teams with regards to design risk management and identifying key hazards.
- Identification and collation of preconstruction information.
- Liaising with construction teams around updates on health and safety.
- Preparation of health and safety files.
- Assessment and preparation of health and safety plans.
- Site Health and Safety inspections
- Preparation of method statements and risk assessments.
- Assisting with asbestos surveys.
- Hold a relevant degree with relevant experience within the construction industry.
- Have design risk management and PD/CDM professional qualifications.
- Excellent communications skills.
- Determination to succeed.
- A full driving Licence and own transport.
- NEBOSH General Certificate and/or Construction Certificate
- Hybrid Working.
- Wellbeing Employee Assistance Programme.
- 25 Days Annual leave, increasing by one day per year up to 30 days – Plus 8 bank holidays.
- Company cont4ributary pension scheme.
- Training and Development programme.
- Chartership Mentoring.
- Funded Memberships to Professional Institutions.
- Company funded team building events.
If you feel this role is for you please apply now, or alternatively send your CV to email@example.com and we can call you back to discuss further.