Here at Siamo Ashby we have an exciting opportunity to undertake a new role, as a Factory Administrator, that you can grow into and make your own.
My market leading client require an experienced administrator who is happy to undertake any duties that come their way -Payroll, purchase orders, yard stock take once a week and knowledge of stock control software, and general admin duties as required by manager.
This is not just a desk bound role you will be required to undertake additional responsibilities around the site.
Excellent chance of a Permanent position.
Hours of Work and Pay
- Monday to Friday
- 08.30am -16.30pm
- Factory level payroll administration and liaison with the central Payroll team.
- Administration of orders, despatch, goods received, invoices, PPE, health and safety environmental records.
- Raw material and PPE and engineering stock control and production reports.
- Administration / secretarial support for the Factory Manager, other managers and the TPM team as well as organising on site meetings and general clerical duties.
- Control of petty cash, cash sales and banking.
- General reception and telephone duties.
- Input and upkeep of Agility (PPM) system.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills – both verbal and written.
- Previous administration experience.
- High degree of computer literacy and numeric skills and a competent user of all Microsoft applications.
- A flexible and enthusiastic individual able to work under pressure, prioritise workload and use own initiative.
- Plenty of team spirit and an enthusiastic attitude to work
- Self discipline and the ability to multi-task.
- Experience of JD Edwards and other software used by the Company.
- Immediate starts available for right candidate.
- Paid Holidays
- Pension Scheme
- Free on-site car parking
- Excellent chance of a permanent position
If you feel you would be well suited for this role, then please forward your CV to email@example.com or alternatively call the team on 01530 416770