Tig Welder - Permanent Position
Job Title: Tig Welder (Stainless Steel & Aluminium)
Pay: £14.00 per hour
Hours of work: 40hrs per week Mon-Thurs 7:30am – 4:30pm and Fri 7:30am – 1:30pm (Overtime available based on production demand)
Reports To: Welding Manager
Siamo Recruitment are currently recruiting for a permanent position (TIG welder) to join our prestigous client based in Redditch B98.
This position is well suited to an individual that is looking to further their welding career, and learn new welding techniques in a well-established, thriving, and supportive workplace.
- Work Place Pension
- Training, and the opportunity to learn new welding techniques.
- 33 Days Holiday (includes Bank Holidays)
- BHSF - Cash plan (Medical Care)
- Free on-site parking.
The Tig Welder will be based with the Welding team, you will work closely with the Welding Coordinator, and the Quality department.
You must be experienced in working with aluminum and stainless steel, and have worked in a manufacturing and fabrication environment.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in TIG welding
- Working from engineering drawings
- Knowledge of TIG welding and ability to work to strict daily manufacturing targets
- Welding Aluminium and/or stainless
- Working on your own predominantly, upholding high standards of quality
- Working in line with our Quality standards
- Previous experience of welding to 9606-1 & 9606-2 (desirable)
In order to be considered for this role, all applicants must have the following attributes and will be required to do an onsite weld test as part of the interview process.
- Flexible proactive approach to Work
- Excellent attention to detail
- Must be able to produce work with minimal flaws
- Understands the importance of quality
- Courteous and professional
- A great team player
- Experience in manufacturing is preferred.
NB: As part of our interview process, we will expect an onsite weld test to be completed under the supervision of the Weld Manager
If you feel you are suitable for this role please email: firstname.lastname@example.org