Siamo are looking for Experienced Business Accountants.
The accountant will manage all financial transactions to maintain the company’s strong financial standing. You will work closely with the Group Finance Director to ensure the quality of the financial records. You will also collaborate with individual team leaders to support their financial and operational processes
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The responsibilities of the Accountant may be quite extensive, from auditing financial documents and conducting financial audits to reconciling bank statements and calculating taxes and filling out annual returns.
What you can expect as an Business Accountant:
- £35000.00 - £45000.00 PA
- Company Performance related bonus
- Monday - Friday
- 40 Hours per week
- Working from Office
- Free on-site Parking
- Team Events
- Annual pay reviews
Main Duties on a Business Accountant:
- Manage and support a small accounts and admin team.
- Manage all accounting transactions.
- Oversee sales and purchase ledger functions.
- Track payments to internal and external stakeholders.
- Ensure bank accounts and key control accounts are reconciled.
- Ensure accurate payroll records are maintained.
- Ensure accurate CIS records are maintained.
- Support management in the accurate production of budgets.
- Ensure cash flow is properly managed.
- Job costing analysis.
- Processing tax payments.
- Assist FD with preparation of monthly managements accounts.
- Ensure timely raising of sales invoices.
- Ensure timely bank payments.
- Reinforce financial data confidentiality.
- Comply with financial policies.
- Review financial information for inconsistencies.
- Consult with external auditors and advisors.
Key Skills of a Business Accountant:
- Work experience as an Accountant (2 Years Minimum)
- Excellent knowledge of accounting regulations and procedures, including the Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- First-hand experience with accounting software. SAP B1 experience preferred but not essential.
- Good MS Excel skills
- Experience with general ledger functions
- Strong analytical skills
- Relevant accounting qualification.
About you as an Business Accountant:
- Strong and Confident Communication skill.
- High level understanding of written and spoken English.
- Strong Ethical Values
- High Level of Integrity
- Keen eye for details
- work from own initiative
- Excellent MS Office skills
- Friendly and personable
What to do next to apply:
If this sounds like you then CALL JOSH on (01604) 698839, or CLICK APPLY to APPLY online and we'll call you.