Ashby De La Zouch
£15,579 - £21,673 Per Annum
We are recruiting for an Office Junior to assist with daily office tasks for one of our market leading clients here in Ashby at their Head office, due to continued rapid growth. Duties include, opening mail, processing emails, answering incoming calls, and directing them appropriately, along with various other general office/administration tasks.
The role will provide exposure to varying areas of the business including e-commerce marketing, business development and HR. It would be a great opportunity for someone who is looking to explore and kickstart their career options.
This is a Permanent full-time position, and an Immediate start would be possible for the right candidate. Salary is dependent on age and experience.
- Respond to queries from Managers and staff, ensuring all queries are dealt with correctly and in line with relevant procedures.
- Answer telephone calls confidently, directing enquiries as required.
- Update software and online systems (on which full training will be provided)
- General office duties/administration including filing, photocopying, scanning, data input and sending mailshots.
- Processing Emails
- Assisting Managers with ad-hoc tasks
- Learning the basics of other roles in order to provide holiday/sickness cover.
To be considered for the role you must have,
- Have administration and Microsoft Office skills. (Not essential as training will be provided).
- Be confident, proactive, and flexible.
- Be able to work effectively as part of a team.
- Organise own workload.
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment, able to work well to timescales and deadlines.
- Competitive Salary
- 22 days holiday per year plus statutory bank holidays
- Company pension scheme
- On-site parking