£22,880 Per Annum
We have an exciting opportunity for an organised and customer-service focused individual to work for our client based in Northampton, NN4.
The role will involve quality checking surveys and proof reading to ensure accuracy before being sent to customers. You will need to communicate with the surveyors about the reports.
You will be required to send out reports in a timely manner and liaise with clients with any queries.
We are looking for someone able to use Microsoft Office including Word and Excel, and have a good eye for detail.
The role is office based and working Monday to Friday 08:30am – 17.30pm (flexible start and finish times are considered)
You will be working in a friendly team who offer great training and support where needed.
Responsibilities are as follows:
- Proof reading reports.
- Liaising with surveyors about reports.
- Edit reports as necessary to ensure accuracy.
- Send reports to clients.
Update the system with information around the survey processes.
- Liaise with clients and deal with any queries.
To be considered for this role you must have the following:
- Experience working in a busy office environment
- Excellent eye for detail
- High level of written English
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent Microsoft office, including Excel, skills.
- Be able to prioritise workloads.
- Be able to communicate effectively on all levels.
- Immediate starts with full training provided.
- Paid Holidays
- Pension Scheme
- Free on-site car parking
- Full training
- Career progression
Apply now if you feel this is the position for you, or alternatively call 0116 2334404 or email firstname.lastname@example.org