£30,000-£32,000 per year
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Tool Maker in the Wolverhampton Area with a straight perm contract, great working hours and great benefits.
As a Tool Maker you will be doing the following:
- To build, repair and maintain Tools.
- The Successful candidate will have experience of precision press toolmaking
As a Tool Maker you will have the following experience
- Apprentice Trained
- Previous work in making Tools
- Appropriate Qualification
- To meet customer specifications when building the tools
- Use of standard toolroom equipment (Milling, Turning, Grinding, Drilling, using a lathe surface Grinder).
- Bench Work
- Read detailed drawings, Sketches and sample parts as well as take verbal instructions.
- A self-starter with the ability to work autonomously and as part of a busy team.
- A problem solver with a can-do attitude
- Able to work to tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
As a Tool Maker you will work Monday to Thursday 7:30am-4:30pm and Friday 7am-1pm
As a Tool Maker you will earn between £30,000 and £32,000 depending on experience.
To apply please call 0121 3848488 or email email@example.com or apply online.