We here at Siamo Recruitment are working with a new company based within Swindon currently in the market for an Administrator to join their growing business. This Administrator vacancy will provide you with a blend of customer service and administrative duties reporting into the managing director along with the team.
This is a role which will see you touch all areas of the business and the role will grow as the company and individual grows within the role.
Why join our client?
- 34 hour working week Monday – Friday
- 28 days + bank holiday annual leave allowance
- 6% pension scheme
- Free onsite parking
- Starting salary £22,000.00
This Administrator vacancy will have the following responsibilities:
- Becoming first point of contact to the business dealing with clients, customers and queries
- Working in partnership with the MD providing personal assistance
- Supporting the operations and sales teams with administrative support
- Working with compliance ensuring data is accurately received and logged
- Scheduling meetings and travel
- Supporting with booking of meetings
The ideal candidate for this Administrator vacancy will have:
- Previous administration experience is essential
- Ability to work well in a team
- A confident communicator
- A keen eye for detail and the ability to accurately log customer details
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Strong organisational skills