The Siamo Group are looking to recruit a Service Administrator/Administrator to work for their client based in Rochdale.
Working as a Service Administrator/Administrator you will have experience in working in an outbound environment.
Key areas that the Service Administrator/Administrator will be working with-
- Administration of outbound department in particular arrival times using the client IT systems.
- Provide a professional image of the client in dealing with customers on the phone or face to face.
- Respond promptly and accurately to customer enquiries.
- Handle and resolve customer complaints in a professional manner.
The Service Administrator/Administrator will look to build relationships with the following departments of the client-
- Transport Department
- Export Department
- Import Department
Knowledge and skills that the Service Administrator/Administrator must show and process-
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to talk in a way the customer understands.
- Excellent problem solving and analysis skills
- Ability to take responsibility to resolve issues
Salary of the Service Administrator/Administrator £22,500
Hours of work
Mon-Fri, 40 hrs per week, 0800-1700 hrs or 0830-1730 hrs