Sales Executive - Caravans - OTE 50000.00
We at Siamo are looking for Sale's Executives.
Our client is one of the UK leading specialist in new and used Caravans, they have been trading for over 50 years, and due to an increase in revenue recently are now looking for new Sale's Executives.
They are a family-owned business with over 50 years’ experience selling the leading brands in the industry. Our Rushden based sales centre offers one of the largest showroom displays of caravans in the country and our business has grown with a loyal customer support.
The successful sales executive will have the ability and understanding to look after customers from the initial enquiry through to handover and ensuring that their expectations are exceeded. You should be able to walk your customers through the sales process in a confident and thoughtful way but have the strength to close the sale and complete the process and offer the highest standard of service to achieve customer satisfaction.
Now the important part.
What you can expect as a Sale's Executive:
- £20564.00 + OTE £50000.00
- 5/6 day working week - No Wednesday working & Rota Sundays
- 08:30 am - 17:30 pm
- Employee Discounts
- Company Events
- Fair Commissions
- Product training
Main Duties of a Sale's Executive:
- Attentive customer service
- Understanding of products to customer's needs
- Product display
- Show room Organisation
- Maintaining KPI's and set targets
- Working to own initiative
Key Skills as a Sale's Executive:
- Ability to identify customers wants and needs to cost
- Strong ability to build customer relations
- Confidently upsell
- Confident negotiating skills
- Strong communicator
About you as a Sale's Executive:
- Sales Experience - 1 years Vehicle/ 2 years general sale's
- Affective communicator
- Work as a team or on own initiative.
If this sounds like you or somebody you know, then call Josh today on (01604) 698839, or Click apply and we will call you.