Counter Balance FLT drivers
**Immediate Starts Available - Counter Balance FLT Driver **
** INDUCTIONS AVAILABLE FOR IMMEDIATE START **
** Permanent contract after 3 months **
Siamo Recruitment are pleased to be recruiting for another great client this time based in Bristol
Our client is looking for an experienced Operative who can work as part of a small but busy team in their manufacturing plant.
Owing to the nature of this position the successful candidate will also need to hold a valid Counter balance Forklift license.
Hours of work and pay:
- Shifts– Monday – Thursday 06.00 - 14.00 Friday 06.00 - 13.30
- Shifts– Monday – Thursday 14.00 - 22.00 Friday 13.30 - 21.30
- Pay- £10.71 per hour increasing to £11.59 after 12 weeks
- Must have an in date national Counter Balance Licence with relevant operating experience
- Positive and enthusiastic looking to progress and ideally looking for a full time role
- Must be able to work alone, as part of a team
- Previous employment within the warehousing industry
- Counter Balance License in date and Valid
- Excellent communication would be required on site.
- Ensuring all relevant paperwork is completed.
- General housekeeping as you work.
- Display positive personal attributes by being able to work off own initiative and as part of a team.
- Attention to detail and accuracy are key to the smooth running of the entire operation and so you must have the ability to work well under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- A positive working attitude and the capability to take instruction well from team leaders and management.
- Immediate starts
- Paid Holidays
- Pension Scheme
- Free on-site car parking
- Get amazing deals exclusively available to yourselves through Siamo Benefits scheme which is totally FREE to all Siamo employees while shopping online or in-store at hundreds of different retailers
- Excellent chance of a Permanent position
- Digital for speed and efficiency
- Site walk round and induction before start date.
We are committed to our job seekers – who are a valued part of our business – and we take great pride in assuring your satisfaction. By working with Siamo Group, job seekers are guaranteed professional, ethical treatment and a comprehensive benefits package. After all, happy, fulfilled staff are the key to a stable, reliable workforce
To apply, please call - 01173021900