General Operative (Metal Finisher)
General Operative – Metal Finisher
We have a great opportunity for someone who is looking for ongoing work leading to a permanent opportunity.
We are looking for a highly motivated individual to join the Finishing Department of an established manufacturers of automotive parts.
The role will involve finishing various metal products so experience in a manufacturing environment would be advantageous as well as machine operating experience.
It’s a friendly, clean, and safe environment where the team support you throughout training and beyond.
Days & Hours of Work
Monday to Thursday 07:30am – 16:30pm
Friday 07:30am – 12:30pm
Rate of Pay
£10.44 Per Hour
- To carry out ingating, linishing and fettling to ensuring high quality standard are maintained.
- Grind, sand, clean and finish parts using hand tools or power equipment such as shot blasters and floor standing power linishers.
- Trim, file, grind, debur, buff and smooth surfaces.
- Use of tabletop laser welders.
- Grind down welds using a handheld grinder.
Demonstrate manual dexterity to handle small to large and different shaped parts/items.
We are looking for the following:
- Experience within a machine operating would be advantageous.
- Experience of using hand tools
- Experience within a manufacturing environment
- Have the dexterity to carry out the more intricate parts of the role
- Good hand/eye coordination
- Able to take instruction and carry out tasks effectively.
- Ability to communication effectively, both verbal and written
- Aware of health & safety in an industrial workplace
- Working for the best agency that put their people first – Siamo Group!
- Amazing deals exclusively available to yourself through the Siamo Benefits Scheme with is totally FREE to all Siamo employees.
- Inline GP service, wellbeing support and many other FREE benefits
- Recognition for your great work with “Employee of the Month” awards and other reward schemes
- “Refer a Friend” scheme - get your friends to join and celebrate on us with £25 for each friend referred
- Immediate starts with full training provided and on-site support from Siamo
- Free on-site parking, smoking shelter, outdoor breaks areas and more….
- Paid holidays & pension scheme of course!
We are committed to our job seekers – who are a valued part of our business- and we take great pride in assuring your satisfaction. By working with Siamo Group job seekers are guaranteed professional and ethical treatment.
To Apply, call the Leicester Team on 0116 2334404, email email@example.com, or simply apply online on this job board and a member of the team will be in touch ASAP