£20,000 - £25,000 per annum £27,000 - £32,000 OTE
Do you have outstanding communication skills? Are you looking for a role that not only values your drive, passion, and your talent to succeed? If so, this could be the perfect role for you.
Here at Siamo we are very happy to be recruiting for experienced Account Mangers for our bespoke client based in Melbourne, Derbyshire due to growth and demand.
This is a Permanent full-time position, 09.00am - 17.00pm that offers Hybrid working (Monday & Friday) Tuesday to Thursday you will be office based surrounded by a great team and early finish on a Friday 12.30pm!
Before applying, please make sure you are a reasonable commute to Melbourne, Derbyshire DE73
- Proactively grow and manage your portfolio of Affiliates, providing them with superior support and communication over email, skype and phone.
- Maintaining our client’s reputation by vetting new Affiliate applications to the highest of accuracy
- Understand the importance of compliant advertisements when dealing with high profile campaigns.
- Analysis of campaign performance and devising strategies to retain current revenue.
- Lead regular calls with your affiliates to build verbal relationships.
- Representing our client at UK and global trade shows in Las Vegas, New York, Dubai, Barcelona, Berlin, and Amsterdam.
- To comply with all company polices and procedures which are fundamental in maintaining effective performance, communication, and a great business reputation.
To Be consider for this rule you must have,
- Previous Experience in an Account Manager role
- Outstanding communications both written and verbal.
- GCSE in Maths of B or new grade 6
- Proactive and methodical thinker and strong motivation to learn and adapt in a fast-paced environment.
- High attention to detail and exceptional organisation skills
- Experience in working towards tight deadlines and happy to work under pressure.
- Needs to be innovative to be able to help with the company’s growth.
- Preferably one years’ experience in a customer facing role, although not essential
- Strong analytical focus and ability to review data.
- Confident in using all Microsoft packages especially Excel.
- Comprehensive in-house training
- Early Finish Fridays
- 28 days paid annual leave per year; additional days holiday accrued annually for each year served.
- Attractive performance-based bonus scheme
- Company-wide Monthly Bonus Scheme
- Opportunity to travel overseas for company conferences.
- Social events and activities for employees
If you are interested in this role and would like to learn a little more then please call the Ashby team and ask for Shona 01530 416770 or alternatively send your CV to, email@example.com