The Siamo Group are looking to recruit a Sales Executive for their client based in Dartford (Kent).
Working as a Sales Executive your experience will be B2B sales, selling our client's services.
The main purpose of the Sales Executive is to develop/increase sales opportunities.
This can be done in many ways by the Sales Executive for example-
- maximising strong, effective working relationships with both existing and potential customers.
- provide advice and quotations on the most suitable mode of transport
The Sales Executive main responsibilities will be the following-
- Research sales opportunities.
- Achieve internal sales targets with regards to increased business.
- Deal with all sales enquiries.
- Respond in a timely manner.
- Supporting the outside sales colleagues.
Key Performance Indicators of the Sales Executive
- Successful conversion of new/potential customers.
- Build relationships with other departments & colleagues.
- Develop customer relationships and customer retention.
The hours of work for the Sales Executive
Monday-Friday 08:30 to 17:30
The salary of the Sales Executive is £24k-£27k.