Warehouse Operative - Mon to Friday - Day Shift
Position: General Warehouse Operative.
Siamo are looking for keen, hard working individuals to join our onsite team based in the Bridge Business Park, Dartford.
This client is an international leading logistics company that operates in 120 countries worldwide. The role is working on the shopfloor picking and moving various items. This is a non food, non refrigerated, safe environment.
We are looking for new workers who can work 8.30am-5.30pm on a Monday-Friday shift pattern. There is occasional overtime available during the week and weekends.
Shifts and Rates:
- 8.30am – 5.30pm
- 5 days - Monday to Friday.
- Saturday and Sundays are rest days!!!
- Day shift rate - £9.73
- Overtime after 40 hours £10.71
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Picking items
- Quality check
- Moving pallets
- General warehouse duties
- Packing orders
- Shrink wrapping items
- Working in a team
Skills / Competencies required:
- Utmost professionalism and confidentiality at all times
- Enthusiasm, self-confidence and self-motivated
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Ability to use initiative ad be pro-active
- Results focused
- Open to new ideas and methodology
- Willing to adapt and take on new challenges and drive to continually improve
- Strong degree of flexibility within a multi targeted environment
- Team player
All training provided, no previous experience required.
WE HAVE IMMEDIATE STARTS
If you think you have what it takes to work with us, please apply and attach your c.v.