Compliance & Purchasing Administrator
Compliance and Purchasing Administrator
Based in Leighton Buzzard
The role is to provide administrative support to both the Compliance Manager and Purchasing Manager. With an even split between the two roles.
Training will be provided to ensure comprehensive understanding of SALSA food safety standard.
- Maintain food safety files including training records, ingredients data base and working procedures.
- Quarterly internal audits – reporting back to management team.
- Carry out routine checks to ensure all food safety records are being correctly completed at the right time and report back to the compliance manager any concerns.
- Check all members of staff are observing the correct clothing and food safety procedures and advise the Compliance Manager of any concerns.
- Arrange training when required and maintain training records.
- Environmental/Sustainability – To be responsible for all Environmental issues, working with external companies, to reach the goal of being a zero carbon Neutral business
- Raise purchase orders
- Check purchase order acknowledgements
- Record goods received
- Progressing outstanding orders and any issues to the purchasing manager
- Obtaining prices from suppliers
- Liaising with the accounts team for invoice queries
- Dealing with supplier queries
- Answering the phone, email queries and providing general office support where required
Prior experience as a buying administrator or compliance administrator would be an advantage but not essential.
Please apply now if you have all the above and looking for a new challenge