Junior Telesales Representative - 18k - 28k OTE - Immediate Start
Junior telesales representative
Shift - Monday – Friday
Hours – 9am – 5.30pm - Friday (9am – 4.30pm) (Flexible)
Salary – £18k – £20k - OTE - £28k
Job Role – Outbound Lead Generation
We are recruiting for a junior telesales representative to join one of our Bespoke clients based in Luton. We expect the candidate to be results driven and generate sales opportunities for the Account Management team. Engaging with different schools across the country, you will research, prospect and qualify contacts for the Business Development team and develop appointments.
Additionally, you will:
- Represent the company in a highly professional manner.
- Accurately answer prospects’ questions and pass on information to the Business Development Managers.
- Participate in marketing campaigns and events.
If you enjoy coming up with effective solutions and working toward achieving goals, this job is right for you. Reporting to the Sales Director; ultimately, you will contribute to building profitable, long-term opportunities for our business with an opportunity to progress your career into other roles.
Duties and Key Responsibilities
- Contacting potential or existing customers to inform them about a product or service using scripts, answering questions about products or the company, asking questions to understand customer requirements.
- Using outbound sales tools, such as LinkedIn.
- Good communication, written and verbal.
- Ensure prompt and accurate answers to clients’ queries.
- Producing reports of leads to management.
- Calling from data base
- Booking Meetings
SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Cool tempered and able to handle rejection.
- Ability to present information in a structured and clear way.
- Tenacious, self-motivated, and organised.
- Strong multi-tasking and prioritisation abilities.
- Excellent communicator.
- Good time-management skills with a problem-solving attitude.
- Willing to travel (Locally) and occasionally work unsocial hours.
- Be a good team player demonstrating loyalty and commitment to the organisation and team members.
- Experience working under pressure.
- Previous sales experience not essential but preferred.
- Basic IT skills and basic Microsoft Office skills.
- Generous Company Bonus Plan.
- Office location central and close to many amenities.
- 20 Days holiday plus bank holidays plus additional holiday over Christmas periods.
- Mentorship and training.
- Very quick career progression with help to develop into higher roles.
If you are suitable for this role, please apply now!