Draughtsperson - Office based role Derbyshire or Deeside
Up to £35,000 per annum
We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Draughtsperson to join our client on a permanent basis due to growth, at one of their 3 sites Swadlincote, Derby or Deeside in Wales
They are an established Engineering company that specialise in Design, Manufacturing, supply, and installation services to a variety of sectors.
The ideal candidate will come from a Mechanical background and have previous experience working with AutoCAD 2d & 3D is a must, and general Pipework and Steelwork experience.
- Produce detailed AutoCAD drawings and follow engineering drawings for the company to manufacture.
- Meet design requirements set by the customer that are necessary to complete the installation.
- Inspection of finalised product to ensure they are to company standard.
- Work within time frames to ensure product is finished to correct specification.
- Maintain all correct documents including design calculations.
- Assist the customer with the measuring of existing equipment being used by the customer to make sure installations fit within the existing infrastructure.
- Attend meetings with customers and subcontractors.
- Work safely and alongside all health & safety procedures.
- Work closely with Drawing Office Team, Procurement and Customers.
- Work on customer sites, possibly at height or confined spaces.
- Must come from a Mechanical background.
- Proficient in the use of AutoCAD 2D & 3D.
- Experience with pipework or duct work.
- General understanding of steelwork.
- Previous experience using VDU.
- Hold a full UK driving license.
- Salary up to £35,000 DOE.
- Overtime available.
- 33 days holiday inclusive of Bank Holidays.
- Hours of work 08:15 - 16:30 Monday - Thursday,
- 08:15 - 15:35 Fridays.
- Discretionary bonus scheme.
- Pension Scheme.
If you feel this would be the perfect role for yourself, please contact the team on 01530 416770 or alternatively send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org