We here at Siamo Recruitment are working in partnership with a well-established and growing local company in the heart of Cirencester. With over 3 decades of trading, our client has a strong company brand within its industry.
Their busy friendly office requires a new Administrator to support them in the day-to-day operations.
The Administrators role will provide you with access to all areas of the business. This will involve you supporting their operatives within transportation, sales and purchase and stock control. Experience is preferable however training will be provided to the right applicant.
Why join our client?
- A competitive salary
- Our client has a generous Bonus Scheme based on annual company performance.
- 20 days + bank holiday annual leave allowance
- Free car parking on site
- Commutable via own vehicle, public transport or within walking distance
- A small friendly team
- Longevity of service accompanied with career progression
This Administrator vacancy will have the following responsibilities:
- To support the company’s Administrative Co-Ordinator
- Assisting in the process of raising quotes
- Raising purchase orders in line with requirements
- Assisting in organising transport operations
- Working in partnership with the warehousing function to ensure inbound and dispatch run smoothly
- Assisting in the management of stock control
The ideal candidate for this Administrator vacancy will have the following:
- Previous experience of working in an office is preferable
- Exposure with accounts would be advantageous
- Holds an excellent telephone manner with the ability to build relationships internally and externally
- Naturally enthusiastic and understanding of a small company ethos
- Microsoft Office proficient including Microsoft Excel
- Ability to confidently manage a varied workload
- Willing to learn the company’s processes and protocols