Health and Safety Administrator
Siamo Are looking for Health and Safety Administrators.
Our client has been trading successfully from their Northampton base for over 30 years. The business has grown incrementally in that time to become regarded as one of the most respected sheet metal fabrication companies in Europe – by manufacturing high quality, precision sheet metalwork in stainless steel, aluminium, and mild steel.
Their vision has always been that of high-quality goods with manufacturing flexibility and excellent customer service. To this end, they have always placed a strong emphasis on a program of reinvestment – through procurement of the very latest in technology developments within the industry. They believe that this forward-looking approach, has secured the company’s place within a very competitive market – and has helped us gain a strong and diverse customer base within the UK and Europe.
At the same time, this innovative philosophy has also enabled them to retain a loyal, long serving, highly skilled workforce at their three adjacent work-site complexes in Northampton.
Are you just starting your career out as Health and Safety Co-ordinator or Administrator?
This could be perfect for you!!
What is offered for a Health and Safety Administrator:
- £25000.00 - £28000.00 Experience Depending
- Monday - Thursday 08:00am - 17:00pm/ Friday 08:00am - 16:00pm
- 20 Day Holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Training and Development Opportunities
- Company Pension
- Free Parking
- Staff Events
Main Duties of a Health and Safety Administrator:
- Maintain the Health and Safety administration systems
- To assess on site equipment / machinery, making sure it is in safe working order.
- Investigate accidents that occur onsite and identify possible causes of the accident.
- Improve Health and Safety in the workplace.
- Educate employees on Health and Safety protocols.
- Monitor staff to evaluate Health and Safety laws are being followed.
- Plan and implement policies and programmes.
- Provide recommendations for improving safety in the workplace.
- Conduct risk assessments.
Key Requirements for a Health and Safety Administrator:
- Previous experience as a Health and Safety administrator is essential.
- An understanding of UK health and safety law.
- Able to use own initiative to recommend improvements to systems.
- Previous experience in a manufacturing environment would be advantageous.
About you as a Health Safety Administrator:
- Clear spoken
- Can Adhere to strict timelines
- excellent literacy and numeracy
What to do next:
If this sounds like you or somebody you know you can call Josh on (01604) 698839 - Or apply online and we will call you.