1st Line IT Support Executive
We here at Siamo Recruitment have an excellent opportunity for 1st Line Support to develop and make their mark within a growing business, this is an opportunity to become an integral member of the IT Support Team providing top quality 1st Line Support service, attending sites for small installations and post installation query resolution with the businesses software solutions to retail purchasers.
You’ll be liaising with some of the most well-known retailers along helping smaller businesses to develop their Electronic Point of Sale allowing companies to continue to grow their services with the technological era we all know today.
This 1st Line Support Executive role is varied allowing you to see all areas of the business meeting with customers, attending a range of sites and managing customer accounts from close of sale through to installation.
Our client provides excellent career progression and opportunity scope along with company vehicles for travel from site to customers.
£25,000 - £26,000 base salary DOE along with an out of hours bonus paid monthly. This role will require the successful individuals to provide out of hours support via the phone remotely.
Here are a few benefits of joining our client:
- Excellent progression paths to become a specialist within a niche industry
- Fully funded training courses
- Company vehicles provided for site installations
- Out of hours support bonus added to basic salary
- 21 days + bank holidays
- Company pension scheme
- Life insurance
- Free onsite parking
This 1st Line Support Executive will have the following responsibilities:
- To undertake / assist with system installations – Internal and External
- To Log Incoming Support Calls
- Travel to sites to install systems and hardware
- To assist the Senior Support Engineer(s) with Internal and External (Client) Support (Hardware & Software)
- To deal promptly with Support Calls and allocate to appropriate engineer in the absence of the Senior Support Engineer
- To input and update information onto the Maintenance Logging System
- To inform clients of Support Log Reference Numbers & update Clients as Required
- To manage client relationships and head support provision to allocated clients
- To provide assistance to the Support desk manager with client meetings and liaise with the sales department to provide quotes etc
- Assisting the management time as and when required
- To provide Out of Hours Support on a Rota Basis
The ideal candidate for this 1st Line Support Executive role will have the following:
- Have an understanding of core internet technologies. (DHCP, DNS, Mail transport, TCP IP and network file systems)
- Previous installation exposure of software and hardware is essential
- Oracle exposure
- Understanding of anti-virus softwares
- Microsoft Office applications
- Ability to remotely diagnose IT problems
- Clean UK Driving License