Trainee Recruitment Consultant
We here at Siamo Recruitment are an ambitious and growing recruitment specialists based in Cirencester with a bright future. We have a growing branch where you, the consultant, are in control of your candidates and your clients.
The role requires a hardworking and target driven professional to source new clients, expand current clients requirements and sourcing talent across the South West. This is an extremely rewarding role which requires ambition, drive and the ability to converse with all levels.
The Trainee Recruitment Consultant will naturally be KPI driven. You will be required to make engage the markets talent, produce social media content and marketing e-shots to improve engagement.
Siamo Recruitment will provide you with a leading bonus structure, excellent career progression, degree levels qualifications and a fun friendly team. All we want is a determined individual keen to make a name for themselves.
Hours: MON – FRI 08:30 – 17:30pm
Salary: £24,000 - £26,000 with 1st year OTE’s of £35,000+
Why Siamo Recruitment?
- First year OTE’S of £35,000+
- Excellent career progression with internal training and external qualifications to be gained
- A chance to have an entrepreneurial vision with responsibility
- An uncapped commission structure with a market leading bonus scheme paid monthly
- Management of a lucrative and busy desk
- Siamo Training offering training courses from A level to Master Degree level fully funded
- Monday to Friday, with no out of office requirements
This Trainee Recruitment Consultant vacancy will have the below responsibilities:
- Managing a continually growing client base
- Selling Siamo Recruitment to new and lapsed clientele
- Brand building, engaging candidates and clients through Linkedin
- Attending regular networking events
- Booking and holding client meetings
- Being point of contact for existing employees and clients
- Headhunting talent across the South West
- Account managing day-to-day contracts
- Overseeing and management of own KPI’s reporting to management
- Completion of daily reports
The ideal candidate for our Trainee Recruitment Consultant Opportunity:
- Previous exposure in sales / customer management is essential
- The ability to prioritise and plan daily workloads
- Driven and passionate on providing a high-quality service
- Naturally driven by an uncapped commission structure
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to manage a varied workforce
- Full UK Driving License
- Proficient on Microsoft Office Platforms (Excel, Sharepoint, Teams etc)