Customer Account Manager
We here at Siamo Recruitment are working with an exciting business currently experiencing a company expansion looking to onboard a Client Account Manager to join their Customer Operations department. This is a varied role with high levels of responsibility supplying existing clients with account management, provide aftercare and negotiating new tendors.
Our client is a specialist within the utilities sector, supplying hedge funds and large clients with support around supplying their offices with gas, electricity and water. This Client Account Manager will hold key relationships with the clients post sale and provide them with comparison prices to ensure the best prices are met.
This is a role which requires an excellent level of customer service exposure and the ability to confidently converse with all levels.
Why join our client:
- Joining a thriving and developing company where you can make the difference
- Managing key accounts and holding valuable relationships
- Career development opportunities
- Monday – Friday 09:00am – 17:00pm
- Starting salary of £28,000.00
- Company Pension Scheme
This Client Account Manager role will have the following responsibilities:
- Key account management responsibility of existing clientele.
- Develop & maintain excellent working relationships with clients, suppliers, and partners.
- Inputting and updating data into the internal CRM.
- Support the client’s data reporting requirements.
- Overall responsibility for resolving client issues with suppliers and third parties.
- Attend client review meetings as required.
- Requesting information from suppliers, clients and third parties.
- Assisting with payment queries.
- Action and manage change requests on behalf of clients.
- Help to improve our information systems and processes, ensuring that everything works as it should and as efficiently as it can for the team and our clients.
The ideal candidate for this Client Account Manager role will have the following:
- Previous exposure working within a customer service or liaison role
- Confident communicator developing relationships internally and externally
- A utilities background would be advantageous however not essential (gas, electricity or water)
- Previous account management exposure is advantageous
- Previous client query resolution is essential
- A passion for customers ensuring a high quality service is provided
- Previous exposure logging notes internally
- Microsoft Office proficient including Microsoft Excel exposure
- Full UK Driving License due to rural location