Day Shift Supervisor (Automotive CNC Machinery)
Day Shift Supervisor (Automotive – CNC Machinery)
£13.25 Per Hour
We have exciting, ongoing opportunities for a factory/Shop Floor Day Shift Supervisor to work with a world leading manufacturer or precision engineered components.
The role involves supervising and taking control of a designated area where you will be involved in capacity and resource planning of machine castings through the production processes and ensuring it meets customer schedules. The expectation will be to ensure their area is working to high standard within audit conditions at all times.
You could be supervising up to 12 machine operatives and equipment to achieve production targets and ensuring quality and compliance. You must have CNC operating experience
We are looking for someone with previous supervisory or team leading experience within an engineering of manufacturing environment. We will consider someone ready to take the next step in their career
Days/Hours of Work
Monday to Thursday 07:00am -16:00pm
Friday 07:00am - 12:00pm
Rates of Pay
Starting at £13.25 Per Hour
Duties & Responsibilities
- Leading a team of up to 12 machine operators and their equipment
- Capacity & resource planning of machined castings
- Ensure the production processes run in line with customers schedules
- Ensuring quality and compliance throughout production
- Problem solving
- Supporting machine operatives with any issues
- Ensuring health and safety and housekeeping standards at all times
Skills & Experience:
- Candidates must have previous Supervisory / Team Leading experience and preferably from within an Engineering or Manufacturing environment
MUST be able to operate CNC Machinery
- Candidates must be able to supervise up to 12 machine operators and associated machines and auxiliary equipment to achieve production output targets
- Flexibility to work varying hours sometimes if required to ensure production pargets are met
- Must ‘lead by example’ in everything that they do
- Must have a high level of appreciation for Health and Safety in the work place and always seek to improve
- Must have a high level of appreciation for Quality and Company policies and procedures
- Must be target driven along with a good level of understanding for commercial awareness
Siamo is an Award-Winning agency who look after their employees and in return for your hard work we offer a generous benefits package, which includes:
- Permanent Opportunity after 12 weeks
- On-Site Parking
- Immediate starts available
- Permanent opportunity
- Excellent training offered
- Contributory pension
- Holiday accrual
- High street savings and voucher schemes
- Employee assistance program offering financial, medical, and mental wellbeing support.
- All workers will have access to an easy-to-use app or online portal to get the most from all our benefits.
We have a dedicated team who ensure you are safe at work and who are contactable always to ensure the support you need.
How to Apply:
Please apply and we shall contact you immediately for an informal chat about the position – we are here to answer all your questions. or alternatively call 0116 233 4404 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.