We are currently supporting our client based in Sandy; who are world leaders within their industry of performance wafer probe stations and advanced cantilever probe cards, in their search for a successful Sales Manager to join their growing team.
Responsible for the profitable development of sales within a defined territory, in-line with company objectives and growth targets.
As Sales Manager you will head up a current team of 3 -
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Generating and developing sales opportunities with new and existing customers from global blue chips to technology start-ups.
- Closing sales and achieving sales targets
- Managing customer enquiries for bespoke capital equipment within the semiconductor industry
- Facilitating customer requests for high value, bespoke systems
- Preparing detailed technical quotes
- Handling tenders and understanding contractual negotiations, both commercial and technical
- Project managing customer liaison during lengthy sales cycles
- Producing PowerPoint presentations to support sales activities
- Sales forecasting
- Attending exhibitions and trade shows
- Networking at industry events
- Developing a strong network of agents, representatives and distributors.
- Experience of selling bespoke equipment within a technical market
- Electronics experience
- Knowledge of the capital equipment sales process
- Degree educated or equivalent technical qualification
- Strong interpersonal presentation skills
- Excellent communication skills at all levels
- Semiconductor industry experience
- Working with agents and/or distributors
- Experience within a manufacturer of technical products
- Long sales cycles
- High value/low volume system sales
- Test and measurement
- Precision or scientific instrumentation
- An appreciation of the semiconductor manufacturing process
- Competitive Salary
- Monthly Commission
- Car allowance
- Early finish on a Friday
- Pension scheme
Monday to Thursday: 08:30-17:00
You must have a full UK driving licence and live in a commutable distance of Sandy - you must also be able to travel internationally on the odd occasion when necessary.